We have our own non-profit 501(c)(3) status, and we are independently governed and funded.
We are proud to be an independent member of a national consortium of affiliates of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. This powerful network works in diverse communities with innovative programmatic strategies to combat discrimination and create systemic reform on behalf of communities of color.
- Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Colorado Lawyers Committee
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Mississippi Center for Justice
- Public Counsel (Los Angeles)
- The Public Interest Law Center (Philadelphia)
- Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs